Career & Employment Opportunities
Join our growing team whose work celebrates the arts’ ability to improve personal health and community well-being.
The Foundation for Art & Healing is always looking for passionate changemakers who can help advance our mission to improve health and well-being through creative expression. Explore this page for any potential employment opportunities.
We encourage you to also read about our Mission and Creative Expression Strategy. If you’re not finding the right role, see how you might be able to make a difference in your community with some of our free creative resources.
Marketing & Communications Associate (REMOTE)
Fully Remote – Full Time
The Foundation for Art & Healing develops innovative programs using the power of creativity and the arts to address today’s most urgent emotional and physical health challenges. We are a team with the shared belief in creativity and connection. Our signature initiative Project UnLonely is creating a stir with our UnLonely Film Festival (now in its 6th season), and the recent national launch of Colors & Connection, a program to combat loneliness on college campuses. If you love the arts and creative expression, we invite you to learn more about us. www.artandhealing.org. At FAH, we foster curiosity.
We are looking for a talented and energetic Marketing & Communications Associate to grow with our team. You will be hands-on in developing marketing and communications content that generates excitement about our mission. If you’re multi-talented with writing, editing, graphic design, and strong storytelling skills, you might be the perfect fit.
You’ll report directly to the VP of Marketing and Programs and work in close harmony with our entire team. Here’s more detail on what you’ll bring:
- Writing talent. You can adjust tone and message to resonate with your audience. You know how to draw people in with just enough sizzle to match our substance.
- Editing and proofreading ability. You know how to sharpen your messaging– what to leave in and what to leave out. You’re well-versed in punctuation and grammar.
- Design sensibility. You understand the importance of the look and feel of a brand and you have some experience and training with graphic design software such as Illustrator and Canva. You put together knock-out presentations for meetings and events.
- Social media savvy. You’re not just experienced as a user of social media, you understand the strategic value of each platform and know how to leverage it based upon goals.
- Email and list management experience. You know Mailchimp and you can add your creative talent and insights to our campaigns.
- Juggling ability. You’ll have a lot on your plate, and you won’t shrink from the challenge of prioritizing and keeping up with quick turn-arounds.
- 3+ years of solid experience. You love to work collaboratively, learn, and share.
Also nice to have for this role: Familiarity with databases (Salesforce preferred); Good working knowledge of Google Workspace including sheets and presentations; Familiarity with Asana (or similar team project management).
Commensurate to experience. Range: $50K – $55K
If you think you’ll wake up each morning excited to work for a mission like ours, send us a cover letter and a resume to [email protected] .
Please put Marketing & Communications Associate in the subject line and save your file with your full name.
- There is no deadline for this recruitment
- Applications will be accepted and considered until the position is filled
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified of their standing in the recruitment
FOR QUESTIONS, you can contact Naomi Nobel, [email protected]
The Foundation for Art & Healing embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and challenges. The more inclusive we are, the better we can meet our mission.