fbpx

STUCK AT HOME (TOGETHER)

This is Where
We Connect
Notifications
Clear all

What’s your last memory of pre-pandemic ‘normalcy’?  

(@frank)

Please share what you remember doing and what was important to you on the eve of everything changing.

1 Reply
(@candacejayne)

My dad was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer December 2019.  We had planned a trip of a lifetime up North ice fishing for March 2020.  This was a trip I would not miss with my dad, son, and husband.  As we traveled North in his 1991 Buick Roadmaster station wagon, we were filled with excitement and adventure.  Over the course of that one week vacation, we literally watched the nation shut down around us....including the resort we were in.  As we traveled South heading home at the end of the week, I watched the Hawaiian hula girl dancing on my dad's dashboard and thought to myself how eerily empty the roads were and how quickly life had changed.

Baudette Trip with Dad 2020

Share:

Make. Share. Reflect.

NOTE:  We’re glad you’re here to explore these forums, but to join in the discussions you’ll need to login or register.

Our Community Forums are a place for us to contribute our ideas, thoughts, and feelings about these strange days through creativity, plus respond to what others are sharing in the conversation.

Click to try our Story Share forum in reply to the prompt questions we offer to “prime the pump.”

Click to dive into our Creativity Challenges to step into a new way of interacting with people and situations.

Don’t forget, creativity takes many forms! From doodling to gardening, poetry to photography, writing to singing, and everything in between. They all help us get to know more about the real you.  And we can’t wait to hear!

Host Your Own Creative Social

We’ve put together a step-by-step plan you can download that makes it easy!

Subscribe to
Stuck at Home (together)!

We'll let you know when new Creativity Challenges are available, along with other tips and updates we have to share!

=