This is Where
We Connect
Notifications
Clear all

Connect with Gratitude  

Page 1 / 2

Admin
(@murphy)

Evoke feelings of connection and gratitude by creating a gratitude bubble map. Think of someone in your life for whom you are grateful. Write the word “Thank You” or “Grateful” in the center of a blank paper or card. Draw a circle around it. Next, think about the reasons why you are grateful and add four to six lines radiating from the center bubble. Attach smaller circles to the ends of these lines. In the surrounding bubbles, add details about the person or object for which you feel gratitude. Add additional lines and more circles radiating from those as additional details or ideas form. Add color and patterns to the bubbles or background. Take a minute to reflect on what you’ve made and allow yourself to feel the gratitude even more deeply. If you like, snap a photo of what you’ve created and share it.

5 Replies
(@uhura)

Recently reconnected with a good old friend.

Thank You

(@aoconnor)

Too personal to share picture but helps me understand what I'm looking for in the people in my life.

(@holly)
gratitude

This is just a starter mind map. I am grateful for this exercise because it is a good reminder of all that we do have. So easy these days to get caught up in pandemic tragedy and uncertainty, this exercise offered respite. 

(@teri-c)
DA113C6F 9A91 4380 B693 992421C41219

😍 Grateful for the opportunity to just be quiet and reflect purposefully.

Page 1 / 2
Share:

Make. Share. Reflect.

NOTE:  We’re glad you’re here to explore these forums, but to join in the discussions you’ll need to login or register.

Our Community Forums are a place for us to contribute our ideas, thoughts, and feelings about these strange days through creativity, plus respond to what others are sharing in the conversation.

Click to try our Story Share forum in reply to the prompt questions we offer to “prime the pump.”

Click to dive into our Creativity Challenges to step into a new way of interacting with people and situations.

Don’t forget, creativity takes many forms! From doodling to gardening, poetry to photography, writing to singing, and everything in between. They all help us get to know more about the real you.  And we can’t wait to hear!

Host Your Own Creative Social

We’ve put together a step-by-step plan you can download that makes it easy!

Subscribe to
Stuck at Home (together)!

We'll let you know when new Creativity Challenges are available, along with other tips and updates we have to share!

=